One stop centre for breast diagnostics
What We Are
With the aim to detect this dreadful disease early, FDC has started the concept of one stop diagnostix for breast diseases where patient can be examined, investigated with either Sono or X-ray mammography & at the same time can under go for FNAC/Biopsy if needed for confirmation of diagnosis.
GUIDELINES FOR THE EARLY DETECTION OF BREAST CANCER-
The American Cancer Society recommends these screening guidelines for breast cancer in
average risk women
- Women between 40 and 44 have the option to start screening with a mammogram every year.
- Women 45 to 54 should get mammograms every year.
- Women 55 and older can switch to a mammogram every other year, or they can choose to continue yearly mammograms. Screening should continue as long as a woman is in good health and is expected to live at least 10 more years.
- All women should understand what to expect when getting a mammogram for breast cancer screening – what the test can and cannot do.
All women should know how their breasts normally look and feel and report any breast changes promptly to their health care provider. Breast self examination can be an option for women starting in their 20’s . Some high risk women because of their family history, a genetic tendency, positive for BRCA1-2 mutation – should be screened more frequently nad may need additional tests like MRI, in addition to mammogram.
1. Sono mammography.
4. Breast FNAC
5. True cut biopsy
6. Breast abscess/ cyst aspiration.
All these under one roof.
Request An Appointment
or Call 0172-5000566, 5000588
If you have a question and would like to contact us, please complete the form
we will get back to you as soon as possible
Faith Diagnostic Center
S.C.O. 96, Sector 44-C, Chandigarh.
Faith Diagnostic and fetal center
S.C.O. 3, Sector 80, Mohali.