Non vascular intervention
There are different techniques used in this procedures to place take a sample, to place a stent or to inject a contrast. Non-vascular Interventional Radiology Procedures includes a list of following procedures.
- FNAC from different sites
- Liver Biopsy
- Breast Biopsy
- Kidney Biopsy
- Bone biopsy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic pleural aspiration
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ascitic fluid aspirations
- Abscess drainage
- Pigtail insertion
- Pseudocyst aspiration or pigtail insertion
- PTBD (Percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage)
- PCN ( Percutaneous nephrostomtomy)
- All these procedures are done under aspectic precautions under ultrasound guidance.
- We have performed more than 2000 procedures in last 13 years.
FAITH DIAGNOSTICS Services
Request An Appointment
or Call 0172-5000566, 5000588
If you have a question and would like to contact us, please complete the form
we will get back to you as soon as possible