Director and Radiologist
MBBS and DMRD from Nagpur University, MGIMS, Wardha. She has completed her DNB Radiodiagnosis from Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
Dr Sandhya is presently Working as Director and Radiologist in Faith Diagnostic Centre Chandigarh from 2010-till date and performed more than 2000 Fetal procedures and 4529 USG guided procedures and Director & Consultant Radiologist in Faith Diagnostic & Fetal Centre , Mohali from April 2022.
She has done her MBBS and DMRD from Nagpur University, MGIMS, Wardha. She has completed her DNB Radiodiagnosis from Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai and did 6 month training in Jaslok hospital , Mumbai under Dr Chander Lulla for fetal interventions. Due to her deep interest in fetal medicine, she has done one month Obervership in King’s College London Fetal medicine Unit under Prof Kypros Nichloidies for fetal ultrasound and fetal interventions like fetoscopic prosedures and laser in 2017. She is Certified for Fetal Echocardiography by Fetal Medicine Foundation, London and Certified Member of Fetal Medicine Foundation , London. She is recipient of many awards and presented many papers in national and international conferences.
- Worked as clinical assistant in Jaslok Hospital Mumbai (2002- 2003)
- Worked as Consultant in Shah Hospital, Kaithal (2003 Jan – 2004 June)
- Worked in Fortis Hospital Mohali as assistant consultant (2004– 2008 May)
- Worked in Atulaya, healthcare, Chandigarh as ConsultantRadiologist (June 2008 – Dec 2009)
- Attended many workshops and courses of Fetal Echo organized by Fetal medicine Foundation India.
- Done Thesis work on Role of ultrasound in breast Disease under the guidance of Dr. Mukund Joshi.
- Done tremendous work in CT guided procedures including Bone biopsies , pigtail insertion and PCN
- Worked as Intervention Sonologist in Jindal IVF CentreChandigarh from 2010-2014 and performed approx. 60 Fetal procedures.
Dr Sakshi Yadav
Consultant Fetal medicine and geneticist
M.B.B.S, MS(OBG), DM(Medical Genetics- AIIMS, New Delhi).
Fellowship in advanced ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology (Mediscan).
Dr Sakshi has done has post-graduation in obstetrics and gynecology from PGIMS, Rohtak. Due to her deep inquest in genetics and prenatal diagnosis, she persuaded her DM in Medical genetics from AIIMS, New Delhi. She performs all kinds of antenatal scans including NT/NB scan, Level 2 scan, growth scans and fetal dopplers.
She has immense experience in dealing with congenital malformations detected on antenatal ultrasound and their complete workup including invasive procedures, and genetic testing.
She does counsel for-
1. Preconceptional counseling
2. TORCH screening
3. Abnormal results in prenatal screening
4. Advanced maternal age
5. Recurrent abortions
6. H/o any genetic disease in family like Down syndrome, hemophilia, Thalassemia, Cystic fibrosis, Neuromuscular disorders, skeletal dysplasia.
7. H/o neonatal death/still birth
M.B.B.S | Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, 2005 – 2009
10+ Years of experience in all modalities under Radio-diagnosis
- Extensive experience in performing and interpreting basic Radiologic procedures.
- Experience in performing interventional Radiologic procedures.
- Dedicated to obstetric and gynaecological radiology
- Highly skilled in performing fetal interventions
- Updated with the newest trends in Radiology.
- Regularly attends Continuing Medical Education seminar.
M.D, Radiology | Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur – 2012 – 2015
M.B.B.S | Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh – 2005 – 2009
- Consultant Radiologist | Faith Diagnostic and Fetal Centre, Chandigarh – NOV 2018 – CURRENT
- Senior Resident | Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh – AUG 2016 – OCT 2018
- Senior Resident | P.G.I.M.E.R, Chandigarh – SEPT 2015 – JUNE 2016
RESEARCH AND THESIS
Topic: Triple Phase helical CT of Kidney: Comparison of corticomedullary, Nephrographic and Excretory Phases in detection and characterization of renal masses.
PAPER AND POSTER PRESENTATION
2015: Current Trends in Women Imaging, Kota, Rajasthan State Branch of IRIA.
2014: Current Trends in Breast Imaging, Kota, Rajasthan State Branch of IRIA.
2014: 67th Annual Conference of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association (IRIA) – Poster Presentation Case Report of Pyknodysostosis with Cleidocranial Dysplasia: CT & Panoramic Imaging.
2013: Paper Presentation on Gastroschisis at XXII Rajasthan State Conference of IRIA Jaipur.
WORKSHOP AND CERTIFICATE COURSES
2013: MusculoSkeletal Ultrasound & MRI workshop (MSK) from P.G.I.M.E.R, Chandigarh.
Request An Appointment
or Call 0172-5000566, 5000588
If you have a question and would like to contact us, please complete the form
we will get back to you as soon as possible