Special interest and training :
- Special interest in fetal medicine work and non vascular interventions including fetal interventions- trained at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai under Dr. Mukund Joshi, Dr. C.P. Lulla and Dr. Shrinivas Desai.
- Done Thesis work on Role of ultrasound in breast Disease under the guidance of Dr. Mukund Joshi.
- Done tremendous work in CT guided procedures including Bone biopsies , pigtail insertion and PCN
- Worked as Intervention Sonologist in Jindal IVF Centre Chandigarh from 2010-2014 and performed approx. 60 Fetal procedures.
- Working as Director and Radiologist in Faith Diagnostic Centre Chandigarh from 2010-till date and performed 252 Fetal procedures and 1790 USG guided procedures.
Awards Received :
Award of Merit for excellent contribution towards medical profession in the field of fetal medicine on Doctor’s Day 1ST July 2014 in New Delhi by Dr. Harshvardhan Honorable Health Minister India.
Third Prize for scientific paper presentation on Arthrogyroposis Multiplex Congenita – A diagnosis of exclusion and got Third prize in Best Scientific paper in INSUOG 2014 , Mumbai.
Best Proffered paper presentation in USCON XXIII Annual conference of IFUMB in Nov, 2014 on Testicular Adrenal cell rest tumor .
Life Membership of societies :
- Member of Indian Radiology Imaging Association
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member Of Indian Menopausal Society
- Member of Fetal Medicine Foundation
- Member of Asian federation of ultrasound society of Mumbai (AFUSMB)
- Member of Society of fetal medicine India
Scientific publications and presentations :
- Presentation of CT temporal bone in Goa IRIA conference in 2006
- Presented Paper in IJRI in 2007 on Role of Diffusion MRI in Cerebral Hypoxia
- Presented A case report of Xanthogranulomatous renal disease CT findings in 2008
- Presentation of case report on Novel technique of fetal reduction in Monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancy in Conference at PGI, Chandigarh in 2011
- Poster presentation of role of 3D & 4D ultrasound in Malta international Conference of fetal medicine foundation in 2011
- Poster presentation of novel technique of fetal reduction in monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancy in Malta International Congress of fetal medicine Foundation IN 2011.
- Invited as national faculty in fetal medicine 1st International congress in New Delhi in Oct, 2011 for delivering a lecture on multifetal reduction.
- Paper presentations on outcome of multifetal reduction and Role of 3D & 4D ultrasound in fetal imaging in 2011 in PGI Chandigarh Conference.
- Delivered a lecture in PGI Chandigarh in Birth Defect Workshop on Multiple pregnancy and complications in Monochorionic pregnancy in March, 2012.
- Delivered lectures on fetal medicine update in Zonal conference of obs & gynae society in Shimla.
- Delivered lecture on Updates in Fetal Medicine in Yamunanagar in Oct, 2012.
- Delivered lecture on fetal interventions in Patiala FOGSI North zone Conference 2013.
- Delivered lecture on Recent updates in Chandigarh Taj as invited Faculty organized by Samsung Medisone.
- Delivered lecture on New trends in Fetal Medicine in Ambala CME organized by FOGSI IN 2014.
- Presented A case report on Arthrogyroposis Multiplex Congenita – A diagnosis of exclusion and got Third prize in Best Scientific paper in INSUOG 2014 , Mumbai.
- Presented A case report on TRAP sequence in First Chapter of society of fetal medicine India at Ludhiana in Sep, 2014.
- Presented paper on Prenasal skin thickness a new marker for fetal aneuploidy in USCON XXIII Annual conference of IFUMB in Nov, 2014.
- Presented paper on Testicular Adrenal cell rest tumor and received Best Proffered paper presentation in USCON XXIII Annual conference of IFUMB in Nov, 2014.
- Did workshop on First Trimester NT scan in PGI Chandigarh in First Annual Conference of Chandigarh chapter of IRIA in March 2015.
- Lecture Delivered on Fetal intervention in PGI Chandigarh in First Annual Conference of Chandigarh chapter of IRIA in March 2015.
- Awarded paper presentation on Multifetal reduction ; case series at Gurgaon 11TH ISUOG International Symposium May 2015.
Organized CMEs in Ambala, Kaithal, Yamunanagar. Kurukshetra, Karnal . Panipat ( Haryana), Chandigarh , Rajpura Patiala ( Punjab) & Shimla , Solan ( H.P.) to cover North India along with Fetal medicine experts from all over India to spread awareness regarding Fetal Medicine and its advances.
Request An Appointment
or Call 0172-5000566, 5000588
If you have a question and would like to contact us, please complete the form
we will get back to you as soon as possible
Faith Diagnostic Center
S.C.O. 96, Sector 44-C, Chandigarh.
Faith Diagnostic and fetal center
S.C.O. 3, Sector 80, Mohali.